My dad got a good report from his cardiologist yesterday, but today, he will wasn't feeling well. My mom took him to his cancer dr. They immediately sent him to the hospital because he was bleeding internally. They estimated that he'd lost about 6 pints of blood in the last month. No wonder he felt so bad. The gastro dr. said that he needs to do and endoscopy & colonoscopy to see what's going on. Because my dad has a history of blood clots in his legs, he is on blood thinner. They can't do the procedures without first thickening his blood. So, that means that we wait for the next couple of days. I know God is in charge. I have a lot going on right now (Daddy sick, Randy out of town, another treatment for me on Thursday, praying about church issues, too much to do at work). The list could go on and on. Pray for me to be able to be still and feel God's presence. I know He is with me taking care of all things before they even happen.
1 comment:
You know Andrea, that's the biggest challenge for me sometimes too--to be still. In fact, just reading your blog and thinking about all your challenges made my heart race! You will definitely be in my prayers, and let me know if I can help with anything!
Post a Comment