Bumblebee fairy!
The cutest little sunflower!!!
This week has been very hectic, but I'm trusting God more and more. We spent Tuesday night in the ER with Randy. His symptoms were ice cold hands and feet, numbness in hands and feet, sweating around his mouth, blacking out, prickly feelings all over his skin, and muscle twitching. The good news... it's not a stroke or a brain tumor. (Thank you Lord!) The bad news... they're not sure what it is. He has an aptmt at a neurologist on Monday.
I've thought his chest pain was something besides sarcoidosis all this time. At this point, we are just praying for answers.
My headache is MUCH better. The only thing I've changed is my facial wash. It was prescription cleanser for adult acne. Now, it may be a coincidence, but I'm not using it anymore. In fact, I might throw it in the trash can. :)
Halloween activities are around the corner. Some of my favorite childhood memories are of Halloween, so I can't wait. Makenna is going to be a pirate girl. :) THought you would enjoy the pics!
4 comments:
How cute! I was going to do this with pictures of my girls too, its hard to believe how much they grow and change in a year. It still cracks me up that she was Elvis the one year, she went from being a little fairy to Elvis. :)
Always glad to hear the praise reports. We continue to lift you all up in our prayers. Thanks for sharing the pictures, I got the biggest kick out of seeing her "costumes" over the years, I can't decide on a favorite, because they are ALL so cute!!! Enjoy your weekend!!!!!
How cute! I especially love the Elvis--she's such a hunk of burning love!!! I really want to pinch her cheeks in the sunflower--TOOO CUTE!!
Kaitlyn was Pablo last year for Halloween! They would have been cute together!
PRaying for you and Randy!
Post a Comment