Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Christmas Blessing...
Makenna and I didn't get home tonight until 8:00 pm. We had our annual Christmas PTO meeting at school, and it was wonderful. BUT getting to school at 7:30 am and leaving at 7:40 pm makes for a very long day. When we got home, Randy had a big smile on his face. I was thinking he was up to something, so I asked. His reply, "God is good. I got a promotion today. I'm the assistant general manager." I was so thrilled for him. I knew he was loving his job more and more. Then, he said, "Guess what? He also gave me an $8,000.00 a year raise!" That's when the kissing and hugging started. Thank you, God, for being faithful to us! You have blessed us immeasureably.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a wonderful Christmas blessing! God is SO good! I still think about you all and miss my little Makenna!!
Love ya,
Alaina
Post a Comment