Saturday, April 5, 2008

Clowns, Tigers, Elephants... You guessed it! The circus is in town!


Yes, you're probably thinking the same thing most people who know me would be thinking.... I can't believe that Andrea let her child climb on top of an elephant... :) She had a blast!
She rode with her best friend, Isabella, and two older girls from our church, Kayla and Katelyn.
Check out that face. Was she having fun or what???
This is Cody, our nephew, devouring some cotton candy!
Aren't these the cutest clowns you've ever seen?


Kayla and Katelyn take time to pose for a pic.


We were right at the door where the animals came in. The elephants were Makenna's favorite!
This picture isn't so great, but you can kind of see. The tiger was walking a parallel tight rope. I've been to many circuses, but I've never seen that. It was awesome.
Happy girls with the $5.00 light up sticks!
This was Makenna's first trip to the circus, and I have to say that I HIGHLY recommend the Shrine Circus over the Barnum and Bailey Circus. It was much more up close and personal, and Makenna had a wonderful time.
By the way - on a funny note - on the way in the arena, one of the clowns said something to Makenna. I recognized his voice as Ronald McDonald from a school appearance from a year or two back. When I said something, he put his finger over his mouth and said, "I'm moonlighting!" Thought you would get a laugh!

No comments: