Saturday, May 2, 2009

Things are busy, busy...

Things I love about spring...

1 - Eating in the backyard
2 - Swinging in the porch swing
3 - Longer days
4 - Capris
5 - sandals
Things I hate about spring...
1 - allergies
2 - wanting to go outside and do nothing when I still don't have my lesson plans done
3 - STANDARDIZED TESTING
4 - end of school to-do list
5 - students who quit working


I've worked late every day this past week, and I've been to the chiropractor 2 times. I've had a headache since last Friday. It is a strange headache. Even my teeth and the roof of my mouth hurt. I'm praying for relief. Randy, Makenna, and his parents went to her music and eat at church tonight. I just couldn't handle the music with this headache.

We went to Relay for Life last night. My friend, Jennifer, held the torch for the silent lap remembering all who have died and all who are fighting cancer. She was so brave. I got a few pics but I haven't had time to download.
I'm going to hang out tonight and do nothing. Tomorrow morning, I'm staying in the nursery during morning worship. I volunteered a while back, and this is my first time. I have no idea what to expect. We'll see! :)

No comments: