Monday, June 9, 2008

What a treat...

Last Monday was the last official day of school. I was supposed to finish moving all of my things into my new room and get everything ready for our custodians to wax the floors. I still had a lot of my personal stuff in the floor when Randy called to tell me that his Papa had passed away. I e-mailed my principal to ask her if it was okay if I waited until today to come and finish my room. She said that it was fine.

So.... my mom, Makenna, and I went over to IIS this morning to attempt to get my room ready to be cleaned. Much to my surprise... it was already spotless! Our wonderful custodians had not only cleaned my room and waxed the floor. They had moved all of my personal stuff before they did it. I was so appreciative!

Guess who is getting Krispy Kreme doughnuts next week?????? It was such a treat to just go in and see that I didn't have to do anything. Wow! It was an awesome feeling! If only they could come home with me....

No comments: