Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving Part 2

Yesterday's list was the serious main list, but as I was thinking last night, there are some other things that came to mind. I am also thankful for....

1 - getting to work 5 minutes early (on the occasional days that it happens)
2 - finishing my lesson plans before Friday afternoon
3 - days off from school
4 - Makenna saying "I love you Mommy" for no reason
5 - Randy cooking supper
6 - my parents for picking up Makenna on the random days that I have class/meetings/aptmts
7 - our dog, Asha, and our cat, Cash
8 - times when all three of us curl up on Makenna's bed and read a book
9 - watching Clemson football games
10 - watching the leaves change colors
11 - seeing the horses across the road run for no reason
12 - watching Makenna hold her "baby Cash" on her beanbag
13 - playing tea party
14 - going to the lake
15 - listening to Rascal Flatts because I know I never have to censor them for Makenna

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

No comments: