Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!

5 comments:

DeAnna said...

I love the pics where she's doing the "silly" poses. :)

Tina with much2say said...

Hi, your happiness and delight with your daughter is obvious but could I please ask you to spare the time to think of a few things. It was no miracle you got your child, it was cash. I dont say that to insult or offend only to keep things real. Adoption is an industry, a thriving one at that. No child should have to be seperated from its mother for a 'better' life. Your childs mother no doubts aches for her child every day. That may be hard to hear but it is a fact and the reason why the adoption of a child should never be seen as a miracle or a gift. When your child is older I can promise you no matter how much she loves you, her adoption day will not be something she wants to celebrate, she will think of it as the day she lost her family.
tina

Mak said...

I'm sorry that I didn't have a filter on this to make sure no one said such horrible things as tina from above said. Please join me in praying for her. God adopts us into his family, and I have no doubt that He brought my child to mine.

The Pettigrew's said...

Andrea -

This comment was uncalled for. This is hateful. I will be praying for this situation for sure

Charlie said...

Andrea,
Thank you for your blog! Your daughter is beautiful! You are right- Thank the Lord that he has adopted us into his family. According to Rick Warren's book-The Purpose Driven Life, there are no illegetimate children in God's sight!!