Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

Wow!!! A white Christmas in SC????? My students and I did a math project over the last 2 weeks of school before break about the probability of snow in 54 cities in the US. Greenville, SC had a 3% chance of having a white Christmas, and I guess God showed the almanac people a show today.

The last few weeks have been super busy.... from the Bethlehem Walk at our church to Christmas parties, family get togethers, etc. I wanted to put a bunch of pictures on here, so I'm just going to write captions as I go... Our house with about 3 inches of snow in the front yard... as of a few minutes ago, it was still snowing.
Me, my Mama, and my Daddy (aka Nana & Papa)

Nana, Katelyn (our niece), Makenna, & Papa


Who needs girl Legos????? :0)



Sweet girls... I hope they are always close.




Ultimate snowball fight with Makenna, Katelyn, Cody (our nephew), and even our neighbor's dog





Just trying to get a glimpson of the amount of snow we have






Anonymous puppy, Makenna, Cody, Kevin (my brother), and Katelyn





































Randy's dad (Henry) and sister (Cindy)











Loving the Legos












Lindsay (our niece) showing what we gave her














Casey (our oldest niece) with her gifts. She is a new EMT and working the holidays.













Randy's mom (Marie) and Cody















Jamming with the karaoke machine that Santa brought
















She's going to be a rockstar when she grow ups... at least that is what she says THIS week.

















Check her out...


















Ready for Santa...



















Makenna asked for a unicorn pillow pet, so we let her open it last night.




















Leaving treats for the reindeer





















Uncle Loran and Aunt Wanda get the cool gift of the year award... Target gift card.























This is what Makenna looked like when she opened it.






















All of the Campbell great-grandkids...
Corbin (2), Makenna (6), Carter (2), Katelyn (8), Gabe (2), Braden (16), Abigail (5), Ashley (20)
























Carter is thinking.... "When are these 2 girls EVER going to leave me alone?"


























Cool chick!

























Three cool chicks!



























Scott, Kristy, Carter, Aunt Wanda, Kyle, Uncle Loran (my dad's brother)




























Derinda, Corbin, Justin, Danna, Gabe, Abigail, Uncle Don (my dad's brother), Aunt Donna, Byron





























Uncle Paul (my dad's brother), Jeff, Braden, Marcia, Ashley






























Stuck like glue!!































Nana, Papa, Makenna, Katelyn, Kevin, me, Randy
































You never know what might happen when you get together with the Campbells.... Uncle Don won the stocking contest. Final question... "What were Frosty's first words when he came to life?" Uncle Don replied, "Happy Birthday!", and we all were in shock. He knew his Frosty trivia. :0)


































I couldn't resist this darling picture of Kyle and Carter. I was 16 when Kyle was born, and now he has a nephew... wow! Time flies!

































Corbin, Gabe, and Carter having a blast!



































Caroline (Randy's cousin, Richard's, daughter) and Makenna




































Grandma and Makenna





































Makenna with Lindsay and her boyfriend, Josh. Lindsay could only eat mashed potatoes and sweet potatoes because she had her tonsils taken out on Tuesday.







































What a look!






































Liz & Caroline (Richard's wife and daughter), Misty & Emily (Randy's cousin and daughter), Casey, & Makenna








































Richard and Randy goofing off. Richard is always up to something.




















































































Pop with Alex, Misty's little boy... Is he not the cutest little boy you've ever seen? I just want to squeeze his cheeks every time I see him.
























































































Family picture using the timer on the camera...




























































































Loving my girl!















































Our tree
















































Merry Christmas 2010!!!

















































Enjoy the snow!


















































Happy New Year!
























































May 2011 be the best year you've ever experienced!
















































1 comment:

Donna Mills said...

Great pictures! I'll bet it took forever to load them all. Looks like you all had a great Christmas. I love you guys so much. Have a great break!